Thứ Hai, 8 tháng 2, 2010

Thank You




My daughters and I want to thank all of you for all of your sweet comments you left us about their bedroom makeover. We really enjoyed reading every thoughtful comment. It made us so happy that so many of you liked their bedroom makeover. You are all so kind. I have been blogging for less then a month and it has been such a rewarding experience for me. I wish I could send all of you flowers, to brighten your day like you do mine with your kind words. Thank you!

Thank you
Tania from Grange de Charme and Jennifer from Home Sweet Seattle for posting such nice things about me on your blogs. Both of these blogs are beautiful and full of inspiration so please check them out! Click on their blog names and it will direct you right to their blogs!

With Valentine's Day coming up, I will be sharing some pictures from my sister's wedding. She was kind enough to let me make her wedding invitations so I want to share how I made those with you as well.
Have a Wonderful Week!
Maria



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét