Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 2, 2010

Real Wedding - Chicago, IL


Seeing as how its my hometown, I always love a wedding that showcases the beautiful Chicago skyline. But I think my favorite thing about this wedding is the fabulous black flower that the bride used to adorn her wedding dress! Its such a simple accessory but adds so much character to the dress. And get this - Mikaela's dress was just $89 from the Issac Mizrahi collection at Target! I also love that each bridesmaid has her own type of flower - again, so simple and yet such a great twist. Here are the rest of the details:

Photography: Bella Pictures
Venue: Roof of the Grand Piazza
Bridesmaids Dresses: White House Black Market
Florist: Flora-a
Cake: Rolf’s Patisserie
Groom’s Tux – Brooks Brothers
Hair – Solo Salon
Shoes – Caparros
Flower on Dress – Von Maur














Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét